Information tracked / collected by our site
1. In order to optimize the site, provide prompt feedback to users who visit the site, provide useful information and collect statistics, our web services automatically limit information about your computer (devices) connection to the Internet, as well as IP address and cookies when logging in collects. The collected files provide us with information about which pages you have accessed, not the personal information of the visitors, but the ID address of the computer (device).
2. In the absence of intentional personal identification (for example, through registration), it is not possible to identify you, even when using cookies on your computer. Personal information stored in cookies is the information you provide. Our cookies cannot read data from your personal device.
3. To use certain features of the Site (for example, online ordering and payment), users must register and provide certain information at the same time (for example, we may require a name, email address, phone number, city and zip code).
4. The information you provide can help provide more personalized information, tailor the site to your interests and make it more complete. If you decide to remain anonymous, you can access all information on the site without registration.
5. When you order and provide your confidential information (credit or debit card information), their security and confidentiality are provided by Pashabank. No information is stored on the site.
This site uses a number of security measures to prevent data loss, misuse and misuse or alteration of information. Current measures include the use of passwords, communication with security servers, data encryption, backup, and finally a blocking and notification system.
Change and renewal